Panzer Tracts No.13-1 shows, for the first time, the defining features of each sub-variant (there were three different series of Sd.Kfz.221, four series of Sd.Kfz.223, five series of Sd.Kfz.222, two series of Sd.Kfz.260 and two series of Sd.Kfz.261) have been correctly identified, and significant modifications were introduced.
All of this has been made possible by 40 years of research in private and public archives and chassis number analysis. Hundreds of hours were spent precisely measuring surviving le.Pz.Sp.Wg. and kl.Pz.Fu.Wg. components to create new five-view 1/35 scale drawings. Following the authors’ high standards, the text and data are based solely on primary sources.
This book has 72 pages with 90 b/w photos and 58 scale drawings
- s.Pkw.I Fahrgestell Typ 801
- s.Pkw.I Fahrgestell Typ 801v
- leichter Panzerspähwagen (M.G.) (Sd.Kfz.221)
- leichter Panzerspähwagen (2cm) (Sd.Kfz.222)
- leichter Panzerspähwagen (Fu) (Sd.Kfz.223)
- kleiner Panzerfunkwagen (Sd.Kfz.260 & 261)